Friday, November 21, 2008

DVD's are Here!


Our DVD's have been duplicated and are now ready to be sent!

If you or your church would be interested in seeing the DVD or passing it around, please email your name and address to helpmisha@yahoo.com.

If you have already donated money, you will automatically receive a DVD unless you request otherwise.

The DVD's are free, so please help us spread the word about Misha, by sharing the video with your church, friends and family.

Thank you all for the wonderful testimony you have been to the "Body of Christ".

3 comments:

busymomof10 said...

I can't wait to receive my DVD and start sharing it with others! It will be exciting for so many people to have a part in Misha being able to have a family of his own! (something many of us take for granted!)

I can't remember if I told you this or not, but Matthew keeps praying for Misha and for him to get "golden legs". I'm not really sure where this concept came from and what his little six year old mind is thinking, but I think it is so cute/funny everytime I hear him pray for that! From talking to him, he seems to think that Misha is going to get Superpower legs or something! :) So cute!

busymomof10 said...

I got them! Thanks for sending the DVDs! I can't wait to share Misha's story!

Life in Fitzville said...

I think I had emailed my address very early on, but maybe I need to send it again?