Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



Happy Anniversary Melissa! I love you very much and I am grateful to God that He chose you to be my wife. These have been 20 wonderful years and I look forward to many more to come!

The natural man would think that sharing your love with such a large family would reduce my portion, but just the opposite seems to occur. With the addition of each child it seems that your love for me grows. Even though Misha requires much of your attention at present, I can feel that your love for me continues to grow.

I love you, and may God continue to bless our marriage,
Your Husband

2 comments:

Laurel said...

A beautiful post!

While being a mommy to 13 children definitely takes a lot of my time ... my love for my husband has only grown deeper for the past 26 years.

Blessings to you both!

Laurel

Quiltingranny said...

What an awesome thing to share with the world!