Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Providence of God

What a suprise it was for me, (as I'm sure it was for each of you!) to come to Misha's blog and find an anniversary love note from my precious hubby. I wasn't expecting THAT!!! Thanks sweetheart!


For those of you who have done the math, and are wondering how we have produced such a large family (including a 27 year old) in only 20 years of marriage; I encourage you to read "Our Love Story and the Providence of God"



I'll warn you though, you'd better have a box of kleenex because our love story has truly been written by God.


2 comments:

busymomof10 said...

You truly have the most beautiful love story I've ever read! And I've been blessed to see it lived out and know how it has touched many lives.

Laurel said...

Wow! That was an amazing love story!

It was fun, also, to read of a similar life lived as ours ...

... we married in 1982
... house was so cold our shampoo froze
... drove a 1967 VW bug and a 1972 Datsun
... first baby 1984 (yes, natural childbirth)
... started attending Bible Study Fellowship in 1987
... had 2 friends die very young ... asked God lots of questions


I was going to say, "What an amazing husband you have." But ... I think it's best said, "What an amazing God we have."

Blessings,

Laurel

PS: Just 4 more kids and you can catch up with us. :)